Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 16
robertonavarro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobertonavarro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Post Re: Action in Japan

Short trip this time and very little time to pursue my personal interests :-), so very short report on items of interest to report for the fellow Cheongsters. Arrived on Sunday afternoon, and did not feel like moving out of the hotel, so called up the usual standby ( http://www.asianmystique.com/tokyo_girls_frame.html ) to see who was available to provide some relief. Picked Arisa, for no particular reason, and soon she was knocking at the door.

The girl, well, very interesting creature, which can be best described as a street urchin based on her appearance and her demeanor. She was visibly nervous, but I managed to put her at ease after 4 rounds of Absolute and grapefruit juice, and from about the second round it turn into sort of long lost buddies reunited episode. Her command of English is poor and that actually was good as I had to make an effort in Japanese and that also gave an opportunity for her to break out no less than 3 different JP/EN books to aid along with the conversation. OK, enough TCSS, so on to the items of interest.

The girl is small in statue, nicely shaped, and very firm. She works out and it definitely shows as you would be hard pressed to find an ounce of fat on her body. A cup (@@ lovers please move on), great hard ass and rest pretty much like the standard Shibuya girl fair, with highlights in her hair, mis-alligned canine, mini stuffed toys hanging off her bag, etc, etc. Her face is fair, but she likes the beach so her body was tanned with bikini lines for both top and the bottom. Pussy, all naturale, so I felt tempted to trim and shave her, but after sizing up the effort I just went on with bonking :-)

For action, she is not a pro, and this definitely had the "my high school girlfriend" feel to it. She was a bit shy, than not so shy, ending up with endless stream of 'kimochi desu' off the top of her lungs, and to my enjoyment and the enjoyment of the nice family staying in the room next door (LOL). Tight, wet, and very easy to bring to climax, so you feel like a champ. On the negative side of the ledger, her BBBJ was just plain pitiful in spite of the best effort given on her part - she just does not have the skill. I ended up bonking her 3 times, and she stayed past 'full time' as she had nothing else to do that evening, so we sat around naked watched some tube, drank Absolute/grapefruit and ate some rice cookies she had in her bag.

Verdict: If you are looking for skill and performance, move on to another target. If you want to have a 'date', well that would be a good choice. My feeling is that results may very, so what happened to me will not necessarily happen to you, and you need to put some effort in to get the result.

That's all folks :-)

R