Old 04-03-2023, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
TomSELUK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: London field guide

Following up on the types of girls you might find, ignoring walkups because I have no experience there.

For adultwork and ukpunting reviewed girls you can likely find a few types:

- "Hot Roms" usually very attractive and well priced Romanian girls who tend to give a robotic and formulaic service, not very GFE. But if all you want is a pump and dump with a hottie these can be good. Very few offer meaningful extras (maybe cim if you're lucky). Kissing unusual.

- Chinese girls are often bait and switch, often seemingly trafficked and often controlled by an "uncle". Best to avoid given quality and price available here.

- Thai girls give a service closer to that here, but at a much higher price. Showing together is likely, a good massage after is likely, a catbath is possible I suppose. There's a reasonably high ladyboy risk I would say, so stick to well reviewed and agencies like Olinas. Overall again, Singapore will be better for Thais.

- English girls are available and range from mid to high quality (150/hr to 800+/hr). Likely to offer a pretty good experience on anything but the low end. Possibly located in some dodgy parts of town so keep your head down if going in to any communities of high rise buildings (estates).

- Other European girls fall into a similar range of price and quality as the English girls. Also could be in similar dodgey areas.

- Brazilian girls are everywhere, usually enhanced (lips, tits, ass aka BBL). Service levels/price range from low end up to medium high. That's £150 to £500+. But Brazilians tend to inhabit the lower end of the market in general, and are known to offer good services.

- Russian girls tend to be at the top of the league in terms of price, and you can find very good services from them if you pay enough. Diva agency is the place to go for this. Girls are usually around earl's court, Kensington, Chelsea, etc so pretty safe areas. Of course you can still get lucky or unlucky on the mood and chemistry with a specific girl.

Other than race one thing to watch out for would be girls that advertise themselves as "party" girls, which means they are in to taking drugs (usually coke) with clients. Probably not something as common here I suppose given local control. Some of these girls may beven be able to supply I suppose, if asked. It's not something I'm in to so can't give much advice, but also be something you want to avoid.