View Single Post
Old 22-04-2018, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Adventure #6: Wife Panties

We have moved on to get married and shifted to our new HDB flat in the northeast of Singapore. With a place of our own, sex is definitely more frequent and wild. We have done it at all corners of the house; in the living room, in the kitchen, in the toilet, in the bedroom. Sometimes without drawing the curtains or without switching the lights off.

After staying for few months, I have also gotten to know our neighbours; A, a plump Chinese guy and B, a muscular built Indian guy. Both are staying with their wives and young kids.

One Saturday morning, as I was on my way for breakfast alone (wife went out with friends), I bumped into both of them at the lift lobby. After the standard greetings and chit chatting, I proposed to host them at my place this afternoon for a get together, since my wife is not around.

Afternoon came, they both came over. Brought some beer, wines and snacks along. I gave them a tour around the house. While showing our master bedroom toilet, I realised that my wife's laundry basket is still filled. The basket is for her undergarments, usually she will only wash them during weekends as she is also working. I can see both of them noticed the laundry basket and seems more interested in that than my tour.

Proceed to the living room for drinking session. Halfway through, an wild idea came into my mind; I decided to test them out. I pretended to have a tummy ache and just rushed to use the common bathroom instead of my master toilet. So the plan worked, after a few minutes, they wanted to use the bathroom too. I told them I not done yet and ask them go ahead to use my master bathroom. Finally after 30 mins, I came out. We finished up the beer and wine and call it a day. They went back and I fell asleep on the sofa (forget to check if any of them really enjoyed her used undergarments)

Later that evening, my wife came back. She did her laundry and washed up. As we are staying alone, she will always just dress in her long spaghetti strap tank top (long enough to cover her butt) and with just a pair of panties/gstrings.

I woke up, and was aroused by her sexy attire. We made out in the living room (shall skip the details). Pulled down her panties and fingered with her pussy. "Ah... Ah... dear, ah anyone came ... Ah.. this afternoon?.. Ah.." She moaned and asked me at the same time.

"A and B came lor. I saw them this morning so I invited them over. Why leh" I replied while continue to finger. "Then... ah... Ah....anyone... Ah.. used our..toilet? " She asked shyly. That's when I remembered my plan. "Oh, both of them got use. Cause I tummy ache and was using the common bathroom." I slid in another finger and fasten my fingering as I replied.

"Ah... dear.. . Ahh .. Ah.. i. Ah.think. they ....got.. play... .. Ah.. .. With my .... bras ... panties.. ..I saw... wet ..ah.. wet stains.... when.. I ...ah ..washing.. Just now.." She blamed me for letting them use our master bathroom. But I can feel her pussy was so wet when she was telling me that they played with her undergarments.

"Who asked you never keep properly? Anyway shiok right. This shows you turned them on ma. They have already smelled and probably licked your pussy stained panties. It's like them licking your wet chee bye now." I stopped fingering, spread her legs wide on the sofa and licked her pussy. "Aren't you excited that they know how your chee bye smell and taste like now?

"Ah... don't....Ah..I.... ..cum....cumming....Ah...." She orgasmed and lie on the sofa panting. "Ah... again... dear.. faster.. Ah.. cum....again... Ah. Cummming.." She orgasmed again as I inserted my cock into her. It didn't take long before we both cummed together on the sofa.

Last edited by prince_81; 24-04-2018 at 08:38 AM.