View Single Post
Old 21-06-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24425 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

OKT strongly recommended Duo Duo, apparently the "best" one among the three newbies he has.

Name : Duo Duo
House: 16W04
Ht : 1.64 m
Wt : 50/51 kg
Home Province : Hubei, worked in Guangdong
Debut : early June 2017
Experience : Has prior experience

Face: pleasant to pretty, fair complexion, small sharp nose, slightly bony cheeks, dreamy eyes with fake eyelashes, medium mouth with lovely lips and good set of teeth, smily face
Body: Sexy, very slight tummy fat, slender legs, fake long hair to waist level
Boobs: B cup, natural and soft, light brown nipples, can fondle, grab & squeeze
Skin: fair and smooth
Pre-shower action : French, hug, play with nipples
Shower routine : Soapy frontal and back rub, semi-deep throat bj
Cathbath & bbbj: tongue licking, from ear, neck, then shoulder down to buttocks and knee; very skilful boobs teasing and finger tingling action, enjoyable balls licking and licking of dickhead
AR: provided but no sensual feel
Pussy painting: Did a 69; sucked and painted pussy lips - very responsive
Kiss/French: lovely lips - great for passionate frenching
FJ: one who enjoys sex, had 2 rounds of sex in cowgal and missionary positions, took abt 40 mins. Duo Duo was smitten by my dick; could sense she cummed already while doing cowgal on me; very good gfe; very wet pussy; she heaved and breathed deeply during the pumping into her pussy and gamely frenched whenever I desire; her legs become like jelly; no strength to lift and grip my butt; an extremly steamy and wonderful bonk!
RTF : Most likely yes; test others first. Good recommendation by OKT!