View Single Post
Old 13-01-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It is not shallow for guys to break off if the girl refuses regular sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcas View Post
Sex is a very necessary part during the honeymoon period of a relationship, the first 3-6 months or more.
To be denied it is just sad.
If relationship honeymoon period only 1 week once or 2 weeks once, after the honeymoon period, nothing to look forward to.
Very decisive to break up early.
For any couple, dating or married, open communication is key. While most men will hope to have as much as sex as possible, if the lady is the super demanding type that wants 3 or more times daily, initially, the man will think she's a God's gift. After a few weeks, I doubt he will still think the same.
Worst, the lady still insists, if not getting, will blame or belittle the man. Worst, start to venture out to seek other willing cocks.
I remembered reading a news that a masried man divorced the wife as she demanded no less than 3 rounds daily. That adversely affected their marriage.