View Single Post
Old 26-03-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
hobonero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Introduction : Saw a few girl in CandyClub and Winnie caught my attention more from the way she look. So decided to make a booking to try.

Looks :
Winnie looks around 85% to the photo. She have shoulder length black hair. IMO her face is more towards the womanly look. Her look I felt will grow as time goes especially when her hair is let down.

Body :
She have a curvy body with a height between 1.58m to 1.60m. Her body looks well proportioned to me for her height just like the photos posted.

Boobs :
When she climb on top of me where my face is facing her boobs, she let me fondle, suck and tune on it. Overall I had a good time enjoying her boobs. Really big and round. D cup.

GFE :
She give me the feel is more like a fuck buddy/FWB. Very cheerful, fun and hardworking girl. Her attitude is good and same goes to her services. When I took off my shirt and pant and she help me to hang it up in one corner. When bathing, she will really clean me well and no cut corner. She even give me a good massage while bathing. When on the bed where going to start the session and she say something like "Are you ready?". She will also cuddle with me in between shots. Very nice girl to chat and her English level I feel is good as can conversation one.

Painting + Fingering :
Because her pussy is clean shaven. So decided to paint and finger it. When fingering + painting and she will keep softly moan. Felt that her pussy is tight when fingering as only manage to insert one finger only.

BBBJ :
IMO I feel that her BBBJ is good sia. Very nice good suction and control of speed. Her BBBJ will also take care of my shaft too. She will even hands free when she BBBJ. As I enjoyed her BBBJ, I requested her to BBBJ longer duration a bit and she continue with passion.

FJ :
We tried missionary, cowgirl and doggy. I think the best positions I enjoyed with her is missionary and cowgirl. As for doggy when I bonk her from behind and I just held onto her boobs and bonk. While in missionary and cowgirl, both positions we are frenching passionately and also I am playing/sucking on her boobs too. Best is after I finished both shots and she planted me with kisses which make my feeling very good.

Massage: must not miss out her massage, felt like going to those authentic thai massage place. She press the right spot and strength wise just nice. Feels very relaxing and fall asleep during that 5 mins massage.

RTF: definitely coming back for her premium service and that smoothing massage. Wait till recover first.

In my point of view :
Winnie is a hardworking and cheerful girl which suit my style of fuck buddy/FWB.