Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishhead View Post
Easy so long all dun go support once the lady cannot thave cusmer also will go to other joint so same pussy but at different place with maybe at a cheaper price
The best solution is to share information on best value for money places. Even rich bros also want to save money and pay less for the same pussy wat! But most knowledgeable bros won’t share info on the best value for money soapies because they scared other bros go then price go up. Don’t blame them but the end result is their favourite girls end up working at Maria, Black Caviar, Lord, etc b/c not enuff biz.

Most of the customers at Maria & Black Caviar are foreigners, they go there because they don’t know where else to go. Actually I also the same lah, sad hor. So they go where hype is. Nowadays discussion boards are no longer full of useful info like last time. Maybe kenna flamed too much or everyone more interested in Tik Tok.

I have been to Maria & Black Caviar many times and seen these new foreign customers anyhow blur blur choose the low quality girls, pay over 9000 baht for so so girls but still think they got gems. Even worse, they don’t even know they get 90 minutes. Even if they know, many of the girls cut short the session and the newbies don’t dare complain. Some of these newbies are in & out in less than 60 minutes and still tip the ladies … alamak. No tipping required lah, the girls too busy counting money to remember you.

I still think Maria, Black Caviar worth visiting but only 10% of the girls there are worth their price. The rest r fillers for the blur newbies. Be patient, even if u miss out on your girl, don’t worry. Most likely she will be available again in less than 60 minutes haha.

Most important, get the Mamasan & Papasan to tell the girl upfront that it’s 90 minutes and provide good service. Shld get at least good DFK, deep blowjob and many positions for that high price. Don’t be shy,ask the girls in front of the Mamasan & Papasan. After sex shower should start only after the phone rings at the 75 minute mark. The standards esp at Maria are supposed to be high so girls all scared kenna complain. Black Caviar more lax but girls still will follow the rules. If any girl or Mama/Papasan try to be funny, post their number or name online. Maria & Black Caviar r terrified of the upcoming competition from The Lord so they cannot afford the bad publicity now. Anyone need info abt Maria or Black Caviar, feel free to ask, I try to help with my limited knowledge. In return, let us knkw if you got good info tok.