View Single Post
Old 06-04-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
DFK with Wei Wei once. But I dont really fancy DFK, so I am OK whether got DFK or not. if the WL can make me shiok with catbath, BBBJ and AR, can sextify me, I am happy enough. Yang Niu gave me a AR Rape a few times.

My new objective in this house is Xiao Qiao, a little obssessed with her two big boobs. I have a soft spot in me, big boobs can bury me
Hearing about the big boobs, I went to try Xiao Qiao.

She has very fair smooth skin, sexy foxy look liken to that of a mistress. if you are looking for a skinny one, she is not for you. If you are looking for one whom you can hug and fondle, she fits the bill. Very nice tender breasts and nice nipples for the zhutzhut.

The thought of having Xiao Qiao and Yang Niu shuangfei came into my mind. Will be in my agenda for my next trip. The sight of having two fair ladies with such nice boobs sandwiching me would be wishfulling.

She has nice suction for the BBBJ and penetrating her from various positions gave me climax.

As I lay her down on the bed preparing for the missionery, she moaned as I penetrated her each time. From some angle, she looks Korean.

Boob: C cup, light brownish pink nipples
BBBJ: 8/10
Foreplay: 8/10
I did not request for AR
FJ doggie: 9/10
FJ Spooning: 9/10
FJ Missionery: 9.5/10

Nice fuck session. with try shuangfei next round