Thread: Yogjakarta
View Single Post
Old 20-11-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 21
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Yogjakarta

Just back from Jogyakarta. Wechat is dead there and you can't find many ladies in it. Only 2 approached me but I never take up due to small titts.

Twitter is easier to find and you can search via #cewekbispak yogakarta or replace with the city you are in?

Never believe in the photos. Depend on your luck.

First night, they send me a 30+ natural C+. Not so pretty but when the cewek are willing to perform, I would rate them higher than the Thais. MILF is still more experience and I truly enjoyed the session. 700k + taxi

Second night, I ask the same okie again and i ask for a bigger bust and he send me one from silicon valley, uglier and suck attitude. Should not be greedy for the bigger bust and ask for the same girl. After that I complain to the okie and sort of realise that he had not even seen the gals before and just randomly assign to the clients.

Just my 2 cents of FR.

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)