Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pencilbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sherine

Quote:
Originally Posted by code01
hi brothers... i was also a victim of this "thing". In fact we should called the "thing" "it" instead of "he". "it" is more approriate for a thing like him. I remember i kanan the same tactic also... "it" knock the door and i couldnt see anything thru the peep hole. Open the door n i got a shock of my life."It: ask me if i am so n so..i say no n quickly shut the door. she attempt to force open the door but heng arr i was quick...wah come to think of it...i was raelli lucky...
wtf? that means this guy KNOWS people will know he is a guy once they look at him, that's why he always hide from the peephole! cheebye, that means he purposely one.

So everyone be wary know, his M.O. is to ring the doorbell, and hide from the peephole. If this happens to you, be careful cos it might be him.

And finally, really wanna arrange a "disturb" session at this fucker? If got such thing, dun leave me out hor. Actually if want to disturb or get back, or watever, don't necessarily have to round him up and beat him or something. We can think of "something else". Time to use our creative juices, instead of always only using our didi.