Old 16-06-2004, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cch2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

tried Landmark Sauna in level B1 Landmark Hotel, next to Tian Di Hao Qing KTV. Landmark Hotel (Liang Ma Fan Dian) is next to Great Wall Sheraton.

tried the double 45min massage sessions for RMB580 "promotion". as a comparison for hotel sauna massage prices, China World Hotel charges RMB500 for a 45min session (plus no hanky panky).

two girls came in. one had cute SYT look, the other more busty with CFM look. I was about to choose the cute one when they asked me whether I wan to do them both. same massage charges but separate tips (remembered from earlier FR that rate was RMB500). why not, never tried menage a trois before. quite kinky.

the cute one (no. 6) was more inexperienced in massage technique but both took turns to work on different parts. quite pleasant massage overall. eventually, the two pretty girls did the oil massage and proceeded to HJ. the busty No. 3 have nice cleavage and 36C melons. No.3 was more 'naughty' and even tease my didi when I did not auto-roam initially. the cute No. 6 have perky 34A boobies with nice nipples. had slow and relax HJ for about 30mins. came finally when cannot tahan, grabbing two sets of boobs. before u know it the pleasant 90mins was over. tip them RMB600 each for the good service. tip the attendant RMB100 in the end. total tab came to RMB800 (knocked off 20%) for massage n VIP room (excluding tips). felt quite satisfied for a "double-team" act. might come back for solo with No.6 (she really cute). didn't ask if they do FJ. leave for next time :-)