View Single Post
Old 26-03-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
She tell u A B C means u alredy kanna KC
Maybe she F 10 Other guys and just tell u this so make u feel like u r special you cok damn hard and big… don’t forget their special KC skill is not HJ or FJ - their speciality is always to tell u you are only the one - u r special and I don’t do for other people duhhhh and yet stupid bros fall for it for me my strategic management vision is to get to fuck these bitches the most times with least investment possible n then when biz bad they will come and 哥哥 you and u slowly play with them if times up - move on and ship out to the next ML
Kum lanjiao la kum cheng. I don’t cheong yesterday. Haha! I change girls till the list of girls till my WeChat got so many girls. Anyway, they can kum cheng u, as long as you don’t use small head to think, then no problem. So far the money I spend on cheonging can buy a few cars. In 2020 I really cut down a lot. From 6 to 10 times a month to less than 10 times a year. Scare of covid till no balls to cheong. Haha!