View Single Post
Old 15-08-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

Reach CP on 14 Aug and met up with Bro Coffeepot. He choose 1 gal from the mummy i intro him and i proceed to meet 1 of my wechat gal

We had dinner seperately(no choice i need to focus my attack) then meet again at club 18. My gal brought younger sister (very syt and not bad looking) and another friend. So totally we got 4 gals at our table. Bro Coffeepot was very interested in my gal sister..Haha! Whole night keep staring at her! Ok to cut the story short my attack was successful! After 18 i send my gal sister and her friend back and she follow me back to my room. Omg she was super horny and her figure is damn good. Total 4 rounds lor...I was like almost death by next day 12pm.

Around 1pm she left (never take $$ for me) and i am supposed to meet her again tonight but she told me she cannot make it because she needs to go to her auntie place in CA. Anyway doesn't matter cos already "closed" her

Tonight going Cali Red so story to be continued...