View Single Post
Old 26-03-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Divorce settlement data - WC education thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
The outcome of Bro HonkyTonkyMan's case was unusual (even himself admitted it, when we were discussing in another thread). I did asked about his outcome with my relative who was still practising then. It was quite well known within the legal fraternity.

The thing is his outcome was not the norm, why it happened like that...well I am not a judge so...

Bro HonkyTonkyMan always refer to his own divorce (like me); that is more responsible, drawing on one's own experience for reference rather than hearsay.

I would rather read what he posted and then check with the lawyer to make it don't happen (to me).
yea bro even when i went to vary maintenance order, end of the day the fuck up judge ask me to pay all the cost even the other side, something which my lawyer told me was unusual as the norm is each side to bear their own..

end of the day i realized one thing, in the court of law there is really no such thing as truth, its who has the better and more convincing lawyer able to turn black into white..that why good lawyers are paid so much..likewise any affidavit you submit to court, sure you can sumpah on it and say its the truth but who can really verify, its not the court duty they just take your word for it, you can say its an chargeable offense, truth, if the other party don't believe it their job to try and find out and dig the dirt..end of the day the court process is still a money game..who can pay and stay the course, the truth is on his side..