Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 20
bangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Personally i feel. Viet is not goood for mongering anymore. However, can still go visit their great landscape and eat their cheaper and nice food. Girls there attitude CMI and so many scams. They are too business money minded already. No sense of what is service. I rather u all just go for Little Tokyo that kind.
This is why i stick to Hotel KTVs.
Safer bet and girls are more "Curated".

I personally always go to Hanoi Hotel's KTV, the people there knows me, since I tip them well.

There are others as well, such as Fortuna Hotel's Boss KTV.

My last trip in October, stayed at Hanoi Hotel after almost 7 years of not going, and first night straight away went to the KTV and picked a girl that can speak English. (you can ask Mama san for girls that can speak Eng or Chn.)
Told her to go to my room and tipped the mamasan, Nowadays, they have a min tip. this surprised me. last time I tip 100k is already a lot. nowadays, they want 500k and say that is min. like wtf. anyway, I am not there to make enemies. so i compromised and tipped her U$15. I say i not enough VND on hand. mamasan ok.
the girl i brought was already drunk out of her mind when she got to my room, but we showered together and straight went back to bed and started getting BBBJ from her, and then the usual stuff, but since I was also a bit drunk. It took me a long time to finish.
Anyways, we both went to sleep and around like 3am, i opened my eyes to check my phone and moved a bit. She took it as I want to fj, so she grabbed protection off the nightstand and put it on me and started riding me non stop for like a good 5minutes until i finished. hahaha It was quite funny to me.

What irritates me though is many of these girls, they always try to ask for "taxi fares" like wtf mate, I already tipped you. stop trying to annoy me more.

These hotels also have pretty good spa/massage. The girls for the in room massage are also quite good, but they don't do FJ. They only do HJ and that's already a very tricky thing since the doors have windows and some are reluctant. but if you got good rapport with them. Can ask them to go to your hotel room. HOWEVER, note that they cannot go to the spa's hotel room. they will go to other hotels, but that's really provided you got good rapport for them. I never strike gold with the MLs.

Anyways, TLDR, if you want safe boom boom bets, just go to hotel KTVs and the easiest are Fortuna hotel and Hanoi Hotel's KTVs.