View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobsftw View Post
@Setzer

Thanks very much for the info bro. Happy to stand corrected. 😎

The 500k was for roaming outside the outfit, clothed. Topless etc wasn’t on the cards. If that’s the going rate, then that’s the going rate. It just seemed quite steep as I had an outcall 2hr massage a couple of days before for 400k all up and when I asked about her taking her top off she fully stripped on the spot. 3G roam and is it “zhut zhut”??? no prob, no mention of a tip. Tipped her 400k for being a good sport.
Basically outcalls are less bound by regulations that's why it's common that they offer extra services to earn more money. Compared to those working at "proper" massage spas ie. Delta/myplace.. they wouldn't try flouting the rules.

Just get ur mindset/expectation right for different venues as mentioned by one of the bro earlier to avoid disappointment/overtipping etc. And as always, when in doubt.. open your mouth and ask.