View Single Post
Old 31-01-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Battle Zone

http://sbfsg.fun/showpos...postcount=7669

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post

OK Nonteerak... since I HAVE called you out as being a stealth agent/free-loader - reason being that a couple guys PM'd me to tel me this - OK, in all fairness, I'll give you a chance to deny this. Can you.... will you confirm that you have never befriended visitors to Chiang Mai and then benefit from such contact? Free drinks, meals, commissions and kickbacks from places you bring your new friends to etc? Can you state that you are NOT an agent?

Let's settle it once and for all.

It's getting ridiculous. Your actions contradict with what you preach.

Well since you received PM regarding about me. How about this. Why not you post the PM that you received? You may/may not put the person moniker who PM-ed you about me being an agent.

I wish to know, how many cannon you own in JKT/CP/HK and lastly Batam.

Then I'll reply what you questioned me. Fair enough?

Reason why; I too can say I got many Pm regarding about you being a cheapo chiongster who like to leech whenever you met samsters in CP/HK.

By the way, I think you can rephrase your signature.

Maybe you can consider this.

I'll rebut back twice if any of you step me tail.