View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2876 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang thread LB info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac Mistri View Post
The one I found is Nadya. Not sure if it's the same as what bro talisman mentioned. I pm him but he can't open her fb profile. dunno why.
Let's just leave the FB profile searching here, I don't quite see the point in intruding into their cyberspace privacy. They may or may not welcome the additional attention. Anyway, no point just talking here, looking at their profile pic and PCC. Just go down and find them...its has already been mentioned Nadia is in GL18 on the Guillemard end, its not difficult to find her nor the location. At the very most, just head there and ask who Nadia is. If the LB knows her, will tell you. Be bold!