Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 6
Machine85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMachine85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: phuket

I went to Phuket in December 2022 and contacted a freelancer in Patong.

Fon has a pretty face, nice dress and high heels on. She was smiling all the way to the room.

We got to the room and she starting stripping her clothes in front of the mirror in the hallway. She has a trimmed pussy, large fake tits, a little bit of stomach fat, nice hips. I started taking my clothes off and stood behind her as we both stood in front of the mirror.

She started touching and rubbing her tits. I grabbed her tits and started licking her nipples. Even though her tits are fake they don’t feel hard. It felt good grabbing her tits and squeezing it. We moved over to the bed and we both starting kissing and rubbing are bodies together at the same time.

She then went into BBBJ for 3 mins. She took out the condom and slipped the condom on my cock with her mouth. She positioned herself into cowgirl as I lay on my back and she rode me.

My turn to take over. I turned her over onto her back and moved my cock into her mouth sliding it in and out her mouth while I looked at her face. Went into missionary position next and she started moaning, then spoon position and finished with doggy.

We rested and started chatting. Then she got up and gave me a massage for 25 mins. She massaged my legs and feet and then my back. The massage is very good, she must have worked in a massage shop. The price was 2500 baht ,stayed for 2.5 hours. I enjoyed my time with her that I also did LT with her.