Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lurveliv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
HK power!!

Yo Bros
Im still in HK, I tell you its the best holiday i had, its really one fucking hell of a ride man!
on the 1st day, I bought those local chinese kinky magazine,I cant read a shit there coz its in chinese,but who cares, I still can see their bodies haha, then i found this girl who was advertised, 18 years old, so didnt know the address,called the place, the guy who picked up dunno english,so wrote down the address and went to the conceirge and ask the fellow down there,then he told me in english abt the place, its at prince edward MTR station exit B1 the building is right opp Mongkok Police Station, chinese name of the building is Dong Hai Da sha, looks like ordinary flat wif shops downstairs, went up 4th flr unit 29 then the door looks normal like any other doors, with a chinese word at the door bell,dun understand...but wtf juz press la...then when it opens,looked sleazy ok..that means correct liao..then OKT ask wan which girl..so i showed him the advertisement page..he said ok wait...then after 10 mins he ask me to follow him...then he ask me to walk up 3 floors to 7th..then there is another unit and his OKT fren its a lady OKT so the girl is there...same look as the Magazine, pay up HK $350, went in the room...looks innocent type but very very very prettyaverage Boobs nice ass,say from Hubeiso proceed to shower bathroom BBJ that's heaven, but she say no CIM, after that, clean up...go to bed..no cat bath straight again BBBJ , very good! after abt 10 mins wear the cap, and proceed to missionary, tight pussy, i prefered tight pussy,1st time i bonk a tight pussy,very diff feeling from usual ones, but its power! then change few positions after abt 30 mins cum in her, she also cummed same time, after that still talk talk chit chat,then she said she hungry, havent eat yet..she said she wants Mcdonalds,so I said wanna go n eat I treat u..she said ok...looked so excited and happy..then go tell OKT say wanna go out and eat dinner,OKT say ok but not too long,then come out of the room saw another girl,her friend say she come from same high sch in China, even more power..nice cute sch girl face,big boobs nice body too, she said Hello to me happily and ask me can follow anot to eat,I say of coz Sure! then 3 of us went off...went to causeway bay change their mind say wan KFC now, anything! so we bought set meals and sit down eat...then after that smoke talk cock..during the whole journey 2 of them stick to me like glue man, i was between these 2 babes wif both arms on their shoulders or waist while walking. after that we went shopping look around,then abt 10 that time they say they need to go back liao,but one of them said go back so boring,nothing to do except fucking hahaha so I said lets go 7-11 buy some booze and go to my room play cards ,tok cock ,again they very happy said OK! so proceed to 7-11 bought abt 6 bottles then went up..played cards..drink smoke joke joke laugh laugh until past midnite..then after that one of them gets horny...ok well start again haha these time 2 babes wooohoo!! so all stripped,these time got a double cat bath at one time, then watever happens is same like wad we did at their shop juz now...so fuck around abt 1 hr..then all shag..so went to wash up...then go to bed wif the 2 babes wif me in the middle hahaha then woke up abt 11+ they said they gotta go back, told me they enjoyed wonderful date out wif me ,very fun ,say next time must look for them again..so went to the MTR and bought them tickets ,2 of them gave me a kiss on my cheek then went off.