View Single Post
Old 29-07-2004, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 21
36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of
Re: Beijing Recommendations

I'm currently staying at the Sheraton Great Wall and just my luck, its one of the Asian Cup hotels. Lots of staff stationed at the lift lobby to screen visitors.

I had arrived 2 days back and had wanted to look for some action. Saw the post on Landmark but it sounded too expensive. Walked around the Hotel area all the way to Kempinsky Hotel on first 2 nites but did not see anything interesting.

Tonite when I'm with my new colleague, we were approached thrice on the streets. All offering to be our "friends". As my colleague is new, did not want to leave any bad impression .

Anyone, one of the "friend" was very persistent. She claims she is a mamasan and have lots of Foreign & local Girls.

For those who may want to try their luck, this Ms Wang can be reached at 133 31004 528.

Please don't flame. I'm not promoting any one. Just an open sharing if any brothers can't find anything better.