Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbtp7896as View Post
AFAIK Barubola & Don Juan are the only 2 soaplands in Kabukicho which accept foreigners. Doesn't matter if you speak Japanese or not.
The only time you might get turned down is when they have no available ladies who are ok with foreigners.
I stayed in Kabukicho during my trip last week. I visited The Spa Kadoebi 1 time and Sinkaigyo 2 times. Both girls at Sinkaigyo are super and the staff are very friendly, even prepared my umbrella after the session. I took the ranking girls of both shops. The 2nd girl, はずき (Hazuki) at Sinkaigyo, provided top notch GFE services, the best one I experienced so far in all my visits around Asia. Don Juan is very expensive, not sure if it's worth it.

Experience at Kadoebi is soso. And foreigners can only take the 60 min timeslot, girls selection is very limited. Sinkaigyo allows 70 / 100 min and can pick any girl.

I was allowed entry to 2 セクキャバ. They were 美少女パブ セータームーン and Club Slow. セータームーン had curtains for each cubicle, you can kiss and suck all you want behind the curtain, but Club Slow is open concept, you kiss and suck in full view of everyone haha. Both places, I took the random rotation. The girls and shop runners gave me name cards to revisit. I like these places, but the LD in Club Slow is very expensive. It is much cheaper than Deliheru and Soaplands if you don't buy LD for the girl, but I guess you can probably get better services if she's happy. But you get full service sex mostly at the Soaplands.

It is really quite difficult to try these services at more shops as a foreigner, but if you found out their game, it becomes easier. Especially IF you can speak Japanese, play within the rules and stay out of trouble. I may share my FR later. I'm now exhausted from my week long holiday and exercise sessions, I tried their sex industry everyday from Osaka and Tokyo in between my other objectives. Expensive, yes but I don't come here every year, just enjoy while I can.