Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
There are quite a handful in Ikebukuro,
あふたーすくーる and CHANGE THE WEST are two examples.
I believe they sometimes do get Chinese guests.
I tried to go for 2 of them (Kurenai and Chocolate Kiss), they don't reject foreigners if they can speak Japanese to a certain degree. I failed the test lol ... I almost got into Chocolate Kiss though, until the test became too difficult.

Due to lack of time to do what I really need to do, I may not be able to try your suggestions. But I'm quite satisfied with my try at THC and especially Sinkaigyo. It's slightly more expensive than Matsushima Shinji in Osaka, but way way way better. Girl is pretty and she went all out, with every thing even though I'm her last customer for the day. Provides non-stop wet DFK to keep me fully satisfied lol. Now I feel like going back there.

THC is Deliheru which requires booking of love hotel, end up the cost is higher. Girl is good and very pretty, but limited services unless you take the add-ons. I used the mobile photo option for some fun. I like their OKTs, they are very service orientated.

I'm gonna try Spa Kadoebi next, not sure how's the service, I hope its good. I'm a noob chionging in Japan, so I just go on safe mode and try these shops which I target first. I managed to bring out a girl from those Girls Bar to keep me company for the day though. It is fun, but nothing sex related.