Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 8
peeshead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sugar dating. Anyone tried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
If you just want sex, why not just visit FLs and spend way less money? Do you want companionship too that's why FLs are not enough? In that case, why not just use CMB? There are so many conservative girls there who want relationship, getting sex from them is very difficult but it's so easy to get dates and companionship there. Or do you want both companionship and sex from the same person? Then why not just fly out to Thailand or Philippines, you can get both for free easily with normal women even if you're an old man. Or is it because you want both sex and companionship from a local girl that's why you need to get SB?
I'm not sure whether the other guys have the same needs as me, but maybe let me share why sb r/s seems interesting to me.

As I age in years, I realized my growing fetish in going down on young clean ladies, watching them moan and scream in agony and pleasure. The more intense they get, the harder I become. I realized I have this fetish through my ex-mistress a couple of years ago.

Now, to me this fetish of mine is hard to fulfill because I honestly don't dare to go down on FLs or MLs because of obvious hygiene and health reasons. Therefore the only way I can satisfy this fetish is to do it on "normal girls" whom are supposed to be exclusive to their SDs. I know some SBs secretly date a few different SDs, but at the end of the day, normal girls date multiple guys too and it's still far cleaner than FLs.

In a way, I'm looking at this like a paying a higher price for an exclusive FL.
By the way, I have zero experience in sugary world. Just looking around and thinking.