View Single Post
Old 23-03-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 9
gamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to all
Re: My last day here- This is my story. AMA

Religion can cause people to feel more guilty for such things even though visiting FLs is legal in SG. Been on this path before and felt that the guilt weighed me down and the services offered by religion like prayer, reading those daily bread books weren't helpful for me. Religion has in many ways been a channel to obtain support but can be overly persecutive and sometimes don't have practical science-based advice. Some more practical-minded people I've met just treat religion as a casual hobby, don't have to hardcore or be all devout about it. imo, abrahamic and monotheistic (single god) religions are sometimes unhelpfully hardcore about certain aspects of human preferences that are due to mother nature (aka evolution).

From secular point of view, sex addiction is a thing. Having had experience with counselling and therapy (i didn't for sex related stuff), rest assured that "religious confessional = therapy" is false. One practice hasn't been updated in the last 2000+ years and the other is science-based and constantly improving as humanity discovers more about itself which I think is more practical than unrequited prayers.

You mentioned you're taking supplements that you say enhances sperm production. Does enhancing productivity mean that you'll be more horny and need more frequent release? Does not help people want to decrease the frequency of visiting the services marketed on SBF.

The whole raw-ing thing is a constant topic of discussion even on SBF. Personally I'm conservative here and never ever went raw even when I'm in a horny state of mind. You might have a heavier risk appetite and greater impulsivity than you personally prefer (esp. during post-nut clarity). Certain conditions can lead to this, e.g., adhd.