View Single Post
Old 18-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

I am not certain if there is a thread on this house as I can't find it after making a search via SBF search engine. If there is one already, plz do pardon me for my ignorant.

I m a little astounded as there was not much mentioned about the WLs in this shop. This shop is nothing fancy in terms of decor but the rooms are huge by GL standard and have basic amenities like ceiling/wall mirrors plus dentist sex chairs. The shower cubicles in the rooms need to be replaced as they look dilapidated and old. The rooms and mattresses are however clean.

I believe the OKT deserves some support from us as he is a very friendly and courteous fella who speaks multi languages.

The WLs available in this shop are ...

1) Tian Tian ... Has long stress, Neither slim nor plump, about 1.63m tall, at least a B cupper frontal assets if not C, fair and presentable in the looks department (6.9/10 for looks alone).

2) Han Zhi ... Voluptuous and proud owner of a set of natural & gravity-defying D knockers w/smallish & pinkiest nips ... Pretty and youngish looking with sharp facial features (7.4/10). She is only 1.58m tall ... I have had her and will FR once I have time.

3) Hong Hong ... Tallish and voluptuous with at least C cup if not D frontal assets ... She ain't pretty to me but pleasant looker (6.7/10).

4) Mei Zhi ... I've not seen her yet but my buds said she is chio and has sharp oriental features. Gathered that she has silicon implanted C cupper frontal assets.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: