View Single Post
Old 27-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: first time to bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexster View Post
it has been building for the longest time..... really dun know when they gonna get it done
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Started by Thaksin and with the current world economy and thai political crisis , will most probably finish in 10-20 years time! There has been no work done on it for years so no one , including thais know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mekongcatfish View Post
The construction of the City Airport Terminal in Makkasan and the 29 km of high speed rail link (airport Express) is still on going...only on a slow pace. This line will be known as the Pink line and will connect BTS Sukhumvit and MRT Phaya Thai and Phetchaburi respectively.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CescLim View Post
Hi,

I'm planing to visit BKK sometime this year, was told by my friend that there are currently building a MRT line to link from Airport to the City. Any BKK expert know when is it going to start this Airport Mrt link? Was told should be this year. Also can recommend any hotel near this Airport link Mrt stations? Many thanks!

Regards,
Cesclim
It's almost complete and some of the new trains had arrived, they will be doing a test run in august. Hopefully, It's will start the service in October.

The non stop express train will end at Makkasan station near Mrt Phetchaburi and normal train end at Bts Victory Momument.