Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2013, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsavory View Post
Hi bros,

Came to Hanoi for a short 2 days business trip and it has been an exciting day or rather Night #1. Thanks to all the bros on this thread for sharing your recommendations. Posting my first FR in Hanoi and hope that bros can upz my points as I am just starting out here. Please pm me for addresses if interested.

(Part 1)

Started the night visiting Boss KTV - was greeted by over 105 sexy girls at the entrance and bowing their heads politely as I walked past each of them. Was guided to the bar, ordered a drink, ate some nuts and mamasan dressed in black came over to greet me. We talked about price and it was impossible to negotiate. Decided to go for 2 hrs with a room. Mamasan showed all 105 girls in batches of 5-7 of them. Most of them were gorgeous, polite and have a friendly smiling.
You really go and count 105 gals ..... salute