View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: China popular songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I finally got the items, hehehe....imagine, a bed and sofa at only S$0.10, hehehe....the only problem now, i have to self-install the item myself.

Now i focus myself on buying "toys" and cute stuffs for the ladies aka young girls in Batam when i am there. "Cheap" and good...make them happy, and when they do, most if not all of the time, i end up being happy too.
Let's see wat u 've in store....lol...

xiao di must a lot 2 learnin frm u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
I tht most time u wouldn't come here & would share most of yr stuffs in yr sleeves in the BTT?
Nw campin 2 see brother nono's sleeves....lol.

Quote:
Horizonfast 2 way ferry ticket going at less than S$55.75, hehehe....

( Click to show/hide )

Why i say this because i am using the S$20 voucher to buy and NOT the S$5 (with S$70 spent, which i stated above). All tax inclusive without hidden cost. Therefore what i pay is less than S$55.74 (it's not for everyone that's why i say is S$55.74, this price most people can get it).
Lol...i change my bird day to Jan 2023 to get $5 voucher 2 buy the fairy ticket....lol

fantastic idea rite?

Quote:

About time to go full throttle for my CNY 2023 trip plan.
wen countdown 4 cny 2023?

ok, ok,...here new song by comedy actor mark lee 李国华

一代中师