Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 25-05-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Bro,

No sperm never mind....................but if not hard like rock.............can die.

Hahahahaha...........how i wish i'm there too. My body is here, but my soul in Hanoi............................kekekekeke

Cheers
Report on Night Maneouvre Exercise last night
==================================
Troops suppose to adjourn for mission briefing by 2100H but was postponed to 2330H. Then due to further unforseen circumstances, half the troops when for Hanoi city tour suddenly in the middle of the night because they lost their way and nearly wandered to the Laos border on their bikes. Anyway, the recovery platoon was sent out just in time and finally the battalion united at about 1am. Few things happened and finally each troop managed to aim at their target and score at their target (even sleep overnight at the target's place!).

Mission ends at dawn and Post Mission briefing was conducted over Hokkien Soup Noodle at about 0845H this morning... overall mission was a success.. now targets request part 2 to be conducted tonight at 2330H.

total damage for each member of the troop : VND200K

let the members of the troops recount the details please... (Write FR lah!)