View Single Post
Old 25-01-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 1
kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!
Re: Super Shiok Sexy CIM Queen

Added Apple's number to search in wechat then I realise I already have her in my contact. Then I recalled I have once made an appt with her last month. Her photo in wechat look not bad. I remember when I reached her shop in Geylang last month, I see the face and body CMI lah. The real person and photos have at least 30% discount.

Then I saw another ML at the counter by the name Yoyo, very pretty with a slutty look with nice slim figure, and her voice was very sweet. I rejected Apple and picked Yoyo.

Oh my! The moment we entered the room, I was in for a pleasant surprise. Yoyo was a wild cat in disguise, GFE super gao gao, awesome body and very accommodating to my various requests. After the service, we continued to cuddle and chitchat until the time is up. Compare to many other MLs, she did not give any impression of being commercial or want you to leave immediately after the service.

It's my first visit and definitely won't be the last. Highly recommended to give her a try!