Thread: My Journey
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Journey

Thanks fellow BMs for the support and this is the next part:

As i was waiting at the car park for Bee, i was thinking what are the plans after dinner and how should i initiate that. During this 10 minutes i could see the other performers changed and walking out to the car park to get their motorbikes. It seems like the whole cabaret has been notified of our "date", the others giggled while walking past me and one even say "she go make up more and come soon" I was wondering how much make up will Bee be applying since she already has the make up from the show. First time i thought wow i am Actually going out with a Ladyboy in the public, and how would the others look at me.

As i was pondering and thinking without noticing that Bee is already walking towards me, changed to a t-shirt and jean shorts, she came over and told me her "sisters" would like to join us for dinner. In my mind, i thought shit either i got to buy dinner for 4 of them or i get to have 4 of them, i think the second option is less likely. At that point, my plan B came back to play again that is NANA Plaza.

The group brought me to this road side stalls about 5 minutes walk from the theatre and they served both Thai and Issan (thats where the famous som tum aka Thai Papaya salad with special fish sauce) food. Bee later explained to me that the three of them were her elder sisters from her hometown near Chiangmai and she just finished her degree in Accountancy but its hard to find a normal job there thus she join the showbiz 6 months ago after getting a recommendation.

We spoke about my job and why i was there in Bangkok, before asking why did i want to join her for dinner. I replied i just felt comfortable with her, she said she actually noticed me at the photo session before my show, and i wondered if that is true. There seems to be some pageant show in Thailand so her sisters were all glued to the TV at the food stall, i do not speak Thai but i could guess they are comparing the contestants and left Bee and myself alone. The food was nothing special except its much cheaper and Bee told me there is a "staff" discount because they are regulars, i thought since its not too expensive i would pay for dinner. Her sisters said thanks and asked me where was i going after this, i said if nothing much i will return to my hotel room.

Thats when the magic happened, they actually invited me back to their condo for a few drinks. Their condo was within walking distance, we gotten some chips and drinks before returning to their condo. Later they explained to me the tv program was Miss tiffany Universe, the famous transgender pagent contest. Bee informed me that she is not too much of a drinker and her sisters like to drink to relax from work, the three of her sisters were glued back to the TV while Bee and i chat and not long Bee was a little tipsy and open up that she had a Thai boyfriend before but ended before she moved to Bangkok.

She ask me what did i think of her and i commented she must be the cutest lady i ever met, her sisters whistled and giggled when i said that and added "she not lady, she ladyboy". Next was the most expected, Bee planted a kiss on my lips and i guess with the influence of alcohol i kissed her back. Not long later Bee told me she feels tipsy and wants to lie down in her room and wanted me to accompany her while her sisters watch the TV, she said something in Thai to her sisters before we left for her room.

Once she and i got into her room, she locked the door and we locked lips and tongues and frenching aggressively like there is no tomorrow. She whispered in my ears that she is very horny and haven't done the deed in a long while. Both of us strip down in record time and she was wearing this cartoon bra and panty set. We frenched while i undid her bra and to my surprise she hasn't had her breast implants yet but a cute hormone boobs staring at me, she apologise that she doesnt have breast, i said its perfectly okay i like them natural.

She has a medium bulge hard on in her panties and i told her i really want that in my mouth. She told me she wants to have a shower together, and led me to the attached bathroom where the scenes was like in the movies, we soaped each other and later on mutual blowjob in there.

We dried up and back to the bed where she gave me a blowjob, what i felt was like a GFE rather than Boeing's technically trained skills. Bee was absolutely right that she have not had sex for a long while and we moved to 69 for a good 10 minutes. Remember on the way back from dinner to the condo we got some chips and drinks, i sneaked in a packet of condom and lube from the 7-11. Rubber on with lube, she was riding on top and before long i felt love juice on my chest before unloading mine. We lie on the bed for a while before i got dressed and left the condo, on my way out one of her sister said next time not too loud.

Bee and i have met at times when i was in BKK for work and she has grown to become one of the superstar of the show with breast and finally the cut last year (almost the worse day of my life). I cant post her photos as she has a sponsor and i am not sure who is reading these posts.