View Single Post
Old 22-07-2012, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 15
ColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: how to make my FB fall for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowbow View Post
I agree with you... Older men are always more attractive to me as well.

Reading your posts strike a chord within me. I can feel you, and at the same time I know how much it sucks to be feeling this way right now. I think the best piece of advice I can offer you at the moment is to think through thoroughly and then make a firm decision on what you want - whether it is to stay purely as an FB, or to cut off contact from him completely.

You should've known that an FB relationship is merely about sex, and any niceness he shows to you has nothing to do with love and everything to do with lust. You should also know that it is virtually impossible for him to put down all he has right now - his wife, his kids, or to put it simply, his family - for you. He has too much to lose and frankly speaking, I don't think any sane guy would do just that, UNLESS he too has fallen head over heels in love with you, which I think is highly unlikely.

If you want to stay in this relationship, then you have to know your limits and boundaries. You have to curb your emotions (although I know how difficult this sounds already) because to have emotions involved in this relationship will potentially ruin it in time to come. Most importantly you should never let him know you're head over heels in love with him because that might scare him away, especially if he is very fearful about losing what he has right now.

I know this sounds awful but the only thing you can do at the moment is love him silently, from a distance. And hopefully when you meet the right guy who can satisfy you emotionally, you will move on and start a family of your own with a guy who loves you and whom you love as well. You have to know that there is no future with this married man, as much as you wish for things to have turned out otherwise.

All the best to you girl, I hope everything works out fine for you at the end. Stay strong and keep us updated on how things go.
*like*

To TS:

If using brain to think, break up now and snip off that budding love. NOW. Otherwise your heart will only end up in smithereens.

If using heart to think, be prepared to be smashed. It will be painful. And the pain will last you for a long time.

Dragging it isnt good as well, just delays the pain

I know, it's so easy to preach about it. But doing it is a whole lot more difficult. If you need someone to talk to, please include me into the talk-to list if you dont mind!

Colourblind f