View Single Post
Old 20-07-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 15
ColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: how to make my FB fall for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geiko View Post
Don't deceive yourself. Honestly if you guys were found out. You will be dropped within seconds. Crude fact but its true. I experienced this. I am a gal.
Me too. Got dropped like a hot potato. Not that i am a kantang.... And then i hit the ground and got smashed into smithereens. Was living like a zombie for two whole weeks!

But still, the heart and the mind never agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengohchien View Post
But you know how women are. sometimes we just self-torture and i don't know why.

I know what i should do, but i can't do it.

and i don't want to tell any of my friends because they'll just judge me for being with a married man who is so much older.

Thanks all again. your replies mean alot to me because i've only had one gay friend to share this with so far.
It is tough loving someone when you cant tell anyone about it, even that person himself. But have you asked him if he has any feelings for you? Since his children are grown up, his wife is virtually not around, he can literally walk out of the waned relationship and enter into a romantic relationship with you?

That's me being idealistic.

Me being realistic, he might freak out and disappear from your life, leaving you heartbroken and confused.

Friends who judge you for stuff like that, they arent friends. They will be passerbys in your life, dont mind them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Having an FB and being a responsible guy/woman are not related.
I second that.

Colourblind f