View Single Post
Old 29-01-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1658B - Tel: 67480883

I have RTF Fei Fei … I noticed that her nips are in fact light pink in color. She has beautiful looking natural & rounded tits and small nips. BTW, she has two dimples just above her butt cheeks. Very appetizing indeed! 😆

L1654A and L1658B have increased the price to $180 per pop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Awesome service accorded to me!

WL Name - Fei Fei
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 28 years young according to her (she looks like she is 25 years of age)
Tits - Natural C cups with brownish-pink pencil eraser size nips. Firm and yet bouncy. Very nice to caress, squeeze and suck.
Built - Neither slim nor plump, just nice. Very fair and smooth complexion. She has curvy butt.
Height - Approx 1.6 m without heels
House - L1658B

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: