View Single Post
Old 15-10-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 4
nickstokes is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickstokes is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sydney Australia ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamingo View Post
Thanks for sharing. Can I ask where you would recommend for white girls and are they generally okay with Asians? Feel intimidated sometimes for places that only have white girls for some reason
Went to two “Angmo” places earlier this year;

Great experiences in both, they were really friendly to me (Chinese) and super smooth service.
A bit different style though at each establishment (both walking distance to each other, actually the area got a number of brothels u can check out)

First stop.
Tiffany’s girls
{external non sponsor url not allowed in sbf}
- very atas looking establishment, like “royal” style room lol. Plush sofas, gold trimmings, velvet. You’re brought into this grand room by a “manager”, and then girls come in one by one and introduce themselves to you, at the end the manager asks you who you fancy and discuss from there. If you don’t like you can just walk away.
About 7 girls showed up in my room on a Saturday night (maybe rest busy)
About 2 older Australians (late 30s/40s?) and rest travelling Europeans (Italian, Eastern European, one English) but quality that night maybe good ones were taken, I wasn’t impressed.

A touch more class
{external non sponsor url not allowed in sbf}
This one a bit more intense. You have to pay upfront first, decide on time and pay the fee; suddenly 30 women or so pop up like zombie apocalypse lol. Damn intimidating, like they crowd around you that kind in this bar atmosphere.
But I felt women here more CHIO and more varied types To choose from; got black, Angmo from Europe, Australia, mixed Asian, maybe got one Latina. I ended up with a mixed New Zealand girl (think white mum, black dad) looked like Zoey kravitz ♥️. You gotta have balls if you’re here cos it can be intimidating and you gotta make your mind quick just by glancing cos these girls busy. It reminds me a bit like those hcm spas but with less smiley girls lol

Ultimately depending on what you want, if you have confidence go for touch of class if you are an introvert go for Tiffany’s.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 15-10-2023 at 05:11 AM.