View Single Post
Old 28-01-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sugar dating. Anyone tried?

Based on my own experience with SB you should follow these principles:

1. Be realistic in your expectations. You are not going to hook a model or a beauty queen. At best you will have an average looking gal.

2. Never pay for the 1st meet if there is no sex involved. The 1st meet is just for both parties to get to know each other and decide if they want to proceed further. Of course be a gentleman and pick up the bill for the meal/drinks

3. Don’t treat the gal like a FL.

4. Be patient - finding a good SB is like panning for gold. You need to sift through a lot of dirt first.

As I said previously, all the ladies I met from SB did not ask for money for 1st meets or even for meet-ups with no sex. None were more than a 5/10. But I was willing to look past the looks and assess them on personality and sexual compatibility. Based on those criteria there are a couple I am still meeting up with.