Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 19-06-2005, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr|pp|ng
Wah piang. Was in Hanoi recently - heard alot of places kena raided big time. Even Famous Fortuna was clean-sweep..... I heard my local lobang there said there is this place that is super high-class where the girls are dressed in yellow, white and red. Yellow being the lowest grade - usd$100, white dress commands usd$200 while the girls in red command usd$500.

Can any brother verify this place in Hanoi? if so, are they affected by the raid as well?
Neber heard of this place, but during my last trip, i ventured to the South side near Dai Co Viet and along Mai Hac De and the other 2 streets besides it, seems to have quite a bit of happening there. My local gf told me some are agogo joints where girls basically are semi nude dancing around! No time to check it out yet, has anyone done so?

There was even one where about 8 pretty hostesses standing outside the whole night just to welcome guests!

Along Nguyen Du street right after Halee Club, there is a Japanese club where girls are suppose to be super expensive, US$50 per hour just to hold your hands and talk with you.

Anyway gentlemen, why go to Hanoi and pay such money? Those expensive places are at best meant for you to entertain high end clients. And the other thing is that those clients that are worth that much of entertainment are usually not locals because the local big men are afraid of the Cong An and will not go screwing at high end public places even, they would go for private arrangements.

Anyway, I will be in Hanoi again on 29 June for a week and any brudder wish to have an organised outing, please PM me.