Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2005, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sakura Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAGuruYet
oh ~ i shld take the advice for Oanh next time i visit sakura... btw, sakura going to give me a VIP card soon... ha... at last got reward after many hj... i do not know what is the benefit for being VIP... maybe a pass for fj during the 1 hr session??

geco, next time sure go sakura together... deptrai when come again? remember to buy me some 'ba gua' from sg...

yo NonSgSammer, where you from?? Not from SG?
Guru,

I am still in Hanoi but will be fucking busy today (or should I say busy fucking . ..

Anyway there is a VIP package for Sakura, its just behind the receptionist. Cost I think is VND300,000 and that VIP room has a big bath tub and bed and bathroom. I think its a 2 hours session where I peep once and saw the girl bathing the customer in the bath tub bubble bath style. Of course the girl is fully dressed and sitting by the edge of tub, helping the man by scrubbing every inch of him. Wonder how system works. Have u tried it?