Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
YourExcellency deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Scent of a Woman

A day in Saikung
We drove towards the east of Hong Kong - Saikung where there are many wonderful and beautiful sights, both for tourist and locals. We took almost 45 minutes to get there, which is rather far by Hong Kong standards. We parked the car and slowly walked towards the seaside. I had been to Saikung previously, but it was always with either my colleagues or suppliers, neither before with such a ravishing beauty hooked onto my arm.

We strolled along the jetty, taking in the scenery of the sea and the fishermen who sold their seafood off their sampan powerboats. We were like a couple in love, and many people who passed us by turned back to look at the beautiful woman I was with. When the sun began to set, we strolled towards one of the seafood restaurants facing the sea, I forgot the name of the restaurant but it was one that Liz liked going to and took a small table. We started with some light beer and ordered geoduck (象拔蚌 Liz’s favorite seafood), boiled shrimp (白酌蝦), crayfish, steamed fish and some vegetables. The food was not bad and very fresh. The price was a little more than what you would pay in Singapore, but the important thing was we enjoyed ourselves tremendously. We laughed and joked throughout the dinner and when we were done, we held hands as we walked slowly along the jetty again, heading back to the car.

However, once we were back in the car, there was an awkward silence as I drove back to Hong Kong Island. I could sense that she was not happy, and neither was I. The following day was Monday, and I would have to get back to work. I wondered if she would want to stay with me that night or if he even had to go to work the next day. When we got to the hotel, I stopped outside before pulling up to the hotel porch.

I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did”, I said as I held her hand.

Yes, of course I did, but its just unfortunate tomorrow is Monday, otherwise we could have another drink

Actually, did you want to?”, I quizzed her.

I just cant bear to let the weekend end”, Liz replied softly looking deep into my eyes.

That did it. Without answering her, I stepped on the gas and pulled up to the hotel porch, opened the door and beckoned to the parking jockey. I went over to Liz’s side, opened her door and pulled her out of the car and soon we were in the lift, heading towards my room.

Once in the lift, we were locked in a frenzied passionate wet kiss. We explored each other’s oral orifices and tasted each other, each trying to outdo the other by going deeper. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the CCCTV at the top of the lift, but I couldn’t care less. Hell, I couldn’t even give two hoots if the whole world was watching me on satellite TV, it was like Liz had unleashed the exhibitionist in me.

Ting~~~~! Fifty Sixth storey…”. We had arrived on my floor. Still locked in a kiss, we exited the lift, stumbling along as we made our way to my room, located 4 doors away from the lift lobby. I fumbled in my pocket for my card and hurriedly jammed it into the card reader and pushed into the room. In our haste, we stumbled and almost fell onto the floor. That caused us both to start laughing.

It’s been a while since that has happened to me. I don't know what has come over me, I feel like I'm 20 and still discovering myself!”, Liz said blushingly.
Yeah, I feel the same way. I've not been so crazy for at least the past 10-20 years! You’re like poison to me, I’m all intoxicated by your aura of sexiness too”, I replied.