Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
YourExcellency deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Scent of a Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
Nope bro YE, I definitely know what I'm talking about. I seldom praise story writers unless I feel that they deserve it.

I also definitely know how you feel & oftentimes, it feels kind of lonely as from my own experience, there will be more silent viewers than the ones that are vocal although like you, I also wish that more viewers will write some feedback to the writers to encourage them or offer some comments on the story. As you can see from my siggy, I have also written a few stories.

As far as I am concerned, there is nothing wrong with your wonderful writing style but as the saying goes, "Different strokes for different folks."

No worries, bro. I am confident that those that really appreciate your fine will writing will come in to support your story, sooner or later.

In the meantime, do keep up the good work.
@machoman, yes I see you have written quite a bit yourself, and I have clear memories of reading your stories, albeit as an unregistered guest.

It is tough to post something and receive no response because, we are after all, human and have a need to feel that we are being accepted. I will do my best to complete the experience as I see more and more people are coming to view my humble thread, some of whom I have benefited from by reading their works.