View Single Post
Old 18-04-2024, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY85 View Post
I would say being a guy, most of the time we are able to clearly define where is the line and not crossing it. Be it with a married attach or single lady. We want to play outside while still maintaining a peace in the family.

Just want to share my situation now which still going on. The world might be big yet small at the same time. getting involved with a married lady is a big no no for me until my bday last year, I kinda feel I am already or almost my halfway to my expiry date. So I decided to do what I want to do. My friend intro this hooking up apps call Undertable. Really open my eyes to another world. Manage to chat with a married lady and somehow we click but did not meet yet as she is still reluctant to do so. From talking about parenthood to general stuffs and finally the sex issues, realized both of us facing the same frustrations.

Few months later, I kinda initiated a meet up for some light fun and she agreed. Our own place are definitely out so I suggested my parents place next block(my room still intact and my folks are always in msia during weekdays). After giving her the address, realise we are all staying within the same bto project, luckily she still agree to meet. On that day itself, I got a big shock of my life, when I open the door, the lady is actually my neighbour staying opposite. Long story short, she enter the house, I break the ice and bonk her and become each other long term FB.

We kinda set some ground rules like not acknowledging each other when we see each other as all along we dun communicate since we move in on day 1. Would be weird if we suddenly become so friendly which might make our spouse suspect something. Secondly, we dun text each other on weekends or ph.

We meet almost everyday for quickie in the morning either at her or my place after sending our respective kids to school. Our spouses left for work quite early. At times, we will also coordinate our leaves to meet either our places or at day use hotels. Best thing is with her being on birth control, screwing her raw and CIP is also not an issue.

Perhaps some of u guys might think this is just fantasy tale, it’s okie cos each to his own interpretation
When a side is married, such arrangement with a partner whether they are married or not is rare but they do exist. I'm having 1 with my SIL, 1 with a sec sch classmate(this one kinda like a sugar babe concept) and another one with a friend's wife. Meanwhile I'm still trying to hook up with an ex colleague.