View Single Post
Old 26-03-2023, 02:40 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Amdk peng kia chest stick with so many badges... represents what... ha....? Kill how

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Go round the world killed millions of civilians ... overthrow many good people governments... robbed, thieves many poorly armed countries...

I think non of the badge was fighting with enemy with equal fire-power to match.... how can a world only super power in arms that no one can match with them.... and yet these mfuckers are hanging tons of badges on their chest... nothing to be proud of except....

Shameful... disgusting armed soldiers....

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.