View Single Post
Old 24-03-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14376 / Power: 17
Koizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any spa that looks legit cleanclean online, but got special?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
I also been with her for some time. Cupping, strong cracking massage..and add in her own style of JG..value for $$$, top up $50 in addition to entrance fees..one of the best deals around but only for slim young and slender milf lover.. LOL..and no to P88 price which i hate too!!
I believe that offer is to certain bros only. You can patronize her if she is good for you.

At least to me, I quite confirmed that it is another $88 joint with the infamous top up menu.

Min 2 points to trade.
【Never Return】undergroundtree, 18sons, SaintTKP, kungfuman, mightyys, Littleyk, gianttissue, Warzboy, babyonboard, elvis, ppt2

【BLACKLIST】Shan Shan, 慧玲 (Hui Ling)