Thread: Kovan massage
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakiniku View Post
Hello fellow bonkers!
Another quick MR near kovan area..

Spa place is just beside a mamak eatery place. Inital starts with F.... spa

Added them on wechat and saw their ML pics and browsed through and book baby.
Upon reach of the place... was give two option.. 1 blue 1 green for normal 1h massage or topup 13 for hot oil massage.. Took the normal one as first time commando this place..

Girl wise.. Look like pics except she dyed her hair. She's young ( i think 20 ). Lookwise shes on the petite cute side, could speak conversational chinese but might not understand chinese that's too chim.

She tries her best to massage but could tell she's pretty new to massage.
Overall average massage, not for those who likes those solid tok-gong massage.

Towards the end, did some sensual massage on your balls. Flipped over and started playing with your didi and made small chat. Soon after she popped the question.. 1 blue note for hj + roam top(didn't ask if can roam bottom), 80 for top off roaming.

Decided to go for the basic hj as I felt it's expensive to pay additional 30 for top off.

Overall trip was alright. Gave it a 5/10.
Might give other ML a try.. saw someone of my type when I walk into the alley of rooms.

Credits to @Runningboy85 for sharing new ventures as always.

Stay safe and bonk hard people
Thanks for sharing ur experience with Us.
My wife and I went to kovan market last weekend.
Did not manage to spot this MP Starts F xxxxx SPA.

Good if u can PM the name of that SPA.