Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
Kicks1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kovan massage

Hi Bro can share location or conatct please? willing to trade, TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
My earlier Thread got deleted. Since the location is near to Kovan. I will post it here.

Saw this pretty lady on WeChat and decided to book her for a massage.

Location: discreet but love or hate it. accessibility is poor but you can park right at the doorstep if there is a lot. Mrt is a distance away but walkable.
Look: still attractive even though she looks older in person. Maybe c cup. Late 20s to early 30s, my guess.
Environment: spacious and clean and comes with individual bathroom
Massage: quite good. Intensity can be requested on demand. Massages back and legs.
Attitude: very good. Takes your cue. If you choose to be quiet, she can be quiet. We had a good conversation going. No phone usage during my session.
Damage: I took the cheapest package at $58. hJ with roaming at $80 although she quoted $100.

Texted her and told her I’m going over. Greeted me when I arrived. Changed and started with back massage. Kept asking me if her strengthen is ok. At one point, she asked if I wanted oil to be applied. I told her I don’t like the oily feeling and it’s hard to wash off. She responded “别担心,我会帮你洗掉”. Wow, so happening..shower with me? Even washing me would be a nice treat to start the day. Brain wasn’t processing. Told her I’m fine, no need to. She continued her massage toward my waist and suddenly pulled down my shorts to my knees. Damned, False alarm. It was Just to massage my butt and pulled the shorts back up thereafter. Flipped over and massaged my thighs. Then… she dimmed the lights. I knew what was to come. I jokingly said “没必要。 我只是来按摩”。 her expression was priceless. I was laughing. She told this is the only way for her to earn money. Agreed on price and proceeded. She lifted her top and reveal her nice melons. She looked intently at me and slowly jerked me off. I pulled her body against mine before releasing.. took me a long time to cum and she didn’t complained at all. At fact, I exceeded by 10 minutes against the 1 hour mark. Had a relatively good time with her. YMMV

Brothers who have a fetish for dongbei ladies might like her. Do pm me if you want her contact.