Thread: Dubai
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Rainman
Thanks guys for the tips.

Great place indeed, Bangkok of the Middle east....

Went to a pub inside the regent hotel, paid 25 Sin dollar to get in, many Ang Mo and Russia. Was not popular but I met a Singaporean..... Cool...

So off we went after knowing we are from SB....hehe...

To Cyclone and the min we step into the disco. he was hook by a fish and off he went....Nbzz..

Me drink alone at the bar and so many fish (PRC) kept coming to me... my eye was to sport some Arab but to no avail. must be 200-300 girls from all over the world... Then along came another not bad PRC asking if she could drink with me... Cool.. had a few beer with her and then lights on.. She suggest going back to my hotel and continiue "talking.."

Off we went and before reaching my room, knock on my friend door to come over. Talk little, drink alot and then she suggest calling her friend to come over and give my firend a massage.. Not a bad suggestion considering it is closed to 4 am and my wake up call is 5.30 am to reach the airport.....

So friend left to wait for her friend while we proceed to "talk"

Finish at nearly 7 am, paid her US100 for the great morning exe3cerise we had....hahaha

Cheers
Hi Bro rainman,
Seem you had a good catch. by the way i am station in Dubai. Currently looking for an apartment at Bur Dubai district where mm rom the street during the nite.
Anyway will be here for the 2 year min.