Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
DarkPandaPrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

My Experience

In general, ladies are more friendly at Fuji and JSL Masion.

If you are looking for french kiss, it is quite difficult. You are more likely to get a yes at Fuji or JSL Masion. Manged to find two Russians who said "Yes" but I did not try. Non of the Taiwanese said yes. Be prepared to pay more if you want french kiss.

Experience 1:
Tried fastfood at Temple Street. Worst experience. Room condition was bad. Lady was not friendly. I did not cum
Damage: HKD 300 for about 15 mins. FJ.

Experience 2:
Tried a "Japanese" at Fuji. Cannot tell if she was really Japanese but she definitely sound like one. Managed to kiss her but not for long. Cleanliness was questionable as I did not see her put a towel or blanket over her bed.
Damage: HKD 700 for about 25 mins. FJ

Experience 3:
Went back Temple Street again. Chose a cute PRC. Although it was HJ, it was my best experience in HK. The room was clean. The lady went slow and she had big boobs. She did not want me to share the location in this forum and I respect her decision.
Damage: HKD 300 for 15 to 20mins. HJ.

Tip: If you need to change money, go to Tsim Sha Tsui. The ones near the MTR does not have good rates. I found one with nice rate at Chung King Mansion.

Tip: I find talking to the girl will give you a sense of the service you will get. If she is smiling and talking to you in a friendly way, the chances of getting good service is high. YMMV.

Hope that helps! If some kind soul up my points, that would be great!