View Single Post
Old 29-10-2008, 11:25 PM
khwt8888

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: $50 Package Deal, Foot Massage, Body Massage, BJ/BBBJ, HJ FJ

Bros, Thank you very much for your support of Zhang Li and for writing a good FR of her fine massage.

CHEERS to you..... !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gongtee View Post
Big thanks Bro

I enjoy the massage results as below :

Body Massage: 8/10
Feet Massage: 9/10
HJ: never try
BJ:with cap on
FJ: fast hand fast leg
Damage $50 + tips +$30(Rm)
Quote:
Originally Posted by opulentgroup View Post
Many thanks to TS for the contact.

Tried her this afternoon. After a minor commotion at the hotel, and its surroundings, with about 3 police cars and numerous police and photographers in the 81, we settled down to business.

She is def not a looker, but her massage skills is good, with her telling you regularly, what the accupoints and what they represent. Kudos also to her for using some massage oil to ensure that the massage is done in a relaxing environment.

First we washed up in the bathroom, then we proceeded for the 45mins massage. The massage was professional, though, u can start to play with her pussy.

After the entire massage, she noted that my toe nails were long, and she took out a nail clipper and helped to clip my nails. That was unexpected and really brought out the good service in her.

The BBBJ was okay, with a little suction, it lasted for no more than 2 mins. Then she capped me and then we proceeded to fuck. She turn down my request for 69.

We first had missionary then after some pumps we changed to doggy then sicssors then finally cow-girl.

Cummed and she kissed and lick me, very GFE.

Paid $50 and left. Really good and affordable fuck.

Looks : 3/10
Body : 4/10
Height: 160 plus cm
Boobs: B+
Body Massage: 9/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
Damage $50 + $20(Rm)