Old 06-06-2008, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xianzzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Went down geylang a few days ago, wanted to go L18H18, but decided to check whether H16G21 is in fishtank or not after reading quite a few FRs on her. Lady luck must be smiling on me as she was one the 3 girls in the tank when i entered H16. TBH, i wasn't blown away by her looks at first, maybe expectations too high after reading FRs, but decided to go ahead anyway.

Upon entering the room and after having a closer look, i know why so many bros are smitten with her. SHe is those type of "qi chi mei nu", very gentle and fair, the type of girl that u will love to bring home to show ur mum hahaha.

Din really talk much at first, but manage to break the ice while bathing. She is those type who will clean u very thoroughly i will say

Proceed to the bed, i will say BJ and FJ is normal, but i like her back view while at doggie position.

Conclusion is that if u wanna bonk a pretty face with a nice body (to me at least), she is probably one of the best u can find.

L18H16G21
Name: Jin
Looks :9/10, nice face, and haf fair and smooth skin
Body : 9/10, like her height, not those short short type as im pretty tall, abit rou rou, which is my cup of tea too
Boobs : B or C, pretty soft
French: she smiled and said no, damn!
AR : Never ask
BJ : 6/10, pretty std stuff
FJ :7/10 accomodating
GFE :not much, but she had flu on that day, probably better when she's more familiar with you
RTF : WHy not

Definitely a gem imo, have many admirers judging from the many bouquets of flowers i saw in her room